Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail

2 posters

Go down

Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail Empty Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail

Post by Pollathavan Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:22 am

KLANG: A 24-year-old man was found dead with two slash wounds on his chest in front of a house in Taman Chi Leung here.
The victim identified as Super-man Awang, believed to be a Sabahan, was found by the owner of the house at 10.30pm on Mon-day.
District police chief ACP Mohammad Mat Yusop said police were still checking his identity.
“He was released from Taiping prison after serving time for robbery and was found dead on the same day of his release,” ACP Mohammad said.
In another development, he said four people, including a couple, were detained on Monday in connection with the murder of a 27-year-old storekeeper.
He said all the suspects were picked up near the residential area where G. Mogan, was found dead at 7am on Sunday.
Mogan was believed to have been attacked by a group of people after sending his girlfriend home.
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail Empty Re: Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 am

holy cow.....did Mohd Lex Luthor bin Abdullah kill him?

Back to top Go down

Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail Empty Re: Superman found dead, hours after leaving jail

Post by Maya Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:06 pm

ha.ha..ha. i like the title Very Happy

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down