Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report

2 posters

Go down

Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report Empty Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report

Post by Priya Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:40 pm

PORT DICKSON: Police dug up a 50-year-old grave to exhume the remains of a murder victim who was shot dead in Kuala Lumpur in November last year.
R. Gunaseelan's body was placed on top of the 50-year-old remains of a businessman from Port Dickson who had died of tuberculosis and was buried in the grave at the Taman PD Utama Chinese cemetery half a century ago.
Investigations revealed that Gunaseelan, 35, was a member of Gang 08 and was shot dead by another gang member, following an argument in an apartment in Cheras on Nov 10.
Kuala Lumpur deputy Criminal Investigation Department chief Assistant Commissioner Abdul Aziz Zakaria said the killer had called on a grave digger at the cemetery and asked him to dig a grave to bury the victim for a RM500 fee.
The grave-digger, however, was believed to have taken the easy way out and placed Gunaseelan's body in an occupied grave.
Gunaseelan's family had lodged a missing person's report shortly after he was killed and police investigations revealed that he was linked to Gang 08.
Police had been on the trail of the Gang 08 members for several months and got their break when they arrested nine members of the gang and seized two pistols recently.
In follow-up operations, two others were nabbed. One of them, whom police believed shot Gunaseelan, was picked up in Penang recently.
Following interrogation, the suspect from Penang led police to the grave in Taman PD Utama on Monday.
Yesterday, upon obtaining a court order, a police forensic team and pathologists from Hospital Universiti Kebang-saan Malaysia (HUKM) exhumed Gunaseelan's remains.
His remains were identified by his brother.
Gunaseelan's face and upper body were covered with cement to prevent animals from digging into the shallow grave.
Forensics personnel took more than three hours to look for clues and remove the body from the grave.
Also present at the cemetery were the murder suspect, the grave-digger, and relatives of both Gunaseelan and the businessman who had died 50 years ago.
Abdul Aziz said the case has been classified as murder.
Meanwhile, businessman, Chua Keng Hong, 73, the son of the man whose grave had been dug up, said he was shocked to learn that a body had been buried in his father's grave.
"I was mystified when police called me at 6pm on Monday, to inform me that they suspected a murder victim was buried in my father's grave," said Chua who lives in Kampung Arab, here.
"There are more than a hundred graves here. I don't understand why they chose to bury the man in my father's grave."
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report Empty Re: Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report

Post by Maya Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

saw this news last nite. wonder where our indian youths are heading?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report Empty Re: Malaysian murder victim found in other man's grave: report

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm

how sure r u this was done by indians?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

aiya, u read the article again la... he was a member of gang 08. only indians are brave enuf to do this kinda things.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down