Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neither a Christian nor in love

Go down

Neither a Christian nor in love Empty Neither a Christian nor in love

Post by swatika Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 pm

"You were linked to many men in the industry and outside, but you never settled with anyone, why?" was our question to Nagma who is being adored by Balu Mahendra as of now.
She, without any hesitation replied, "The men whom you linked me are for me just a time sharing guy for that particular season and I found no special attraction with them other than I felt a guy to satisfy my needs"
"What about you attempting for suicide and changing religion?" our next most important question was thrown to her. She replied "Under no situation I was depressed to the level of attempting suicide and hence there is no question of changing my religion." She continued "I am a born Hindu and I am still a Hindu". Before we tried to clear our doubt she says "My mother is a muslim, but my dad is a Hindu, same for Jothika, only the dad is a different person but mother for both of us are same"
On her marriage idea, she prefers to stay single as she feels she can share her feelings with many.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Neither a Christian nor in love Empty Re: Neither a Christian nor in love

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Nalle mudivu and Nagma vaazhge, valarge!

Back to top Go down