Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya

Go down

Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya Empty Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya

Post by swatika Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Danush only had relationship with Nayan and with the help of Simbhu, Rajini made Nayan to run away from Danush.
She was talking about wasting her call-sheet given to the movie Aryaa, a Telugu remake. In the original, Shriya has acted and did a good biz and hence Jawahar Mithran planned to remake that movie in Tamil, having Danush in the lead role and Shriya pairing with him.
Shriya gave call-sheet between 10th of October to 3rd of Nov this year. But Danush and his director never called Shriya and already jobless Shriya stayed at her home further with no job.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya Empty Re: Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:17 pm

so what does being jobless got to do with being spoiled?

Back to top Go down

Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya Empty Re: Danush spoiled me a lot, declares Shriya

Post by swatika Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Bec of dhanush, shriya being jobless nw
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:10 pm

ok...then say la wasted time or what ever....but who spoiled? wrong choice of word!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down