Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers

Go down

Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers Empty Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers Inside10
Mohd Muin Yaakub recuperating at Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital in Kubang Kerian.

KOTA BARU: A 15-year-old boy, who is supposed to sit his Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) exam on Monday, lost three fingers when a firecracker exploded in his right hand yesterday.
Mohd Muin Yaakub, a student at private religious school SM (Arab) Insaniah, was using the firecrackers to chase off a stray cow from his father's vegetable farm in Kampung Wakaf Bunut in Pasir Putih, when the incident occurred at 2.30pm yesterday.

He was brought to Pasir Putih Hospital but later transferred to Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital in Kubang Kerian.

Muin said: "I saw a stray cow going into the farm and I thought it would be easier to scare it off using the firecracker instead of running after it.

"I had ball firecrackers with me at the time. I lit one up and was about to throw it at the cow when it exploded.
"I felt a sharp pain on my right hand and a lot of blood started to come out from my fingers.

"Later, I realised that only my thumb and my small finger were not injured."

He said he has now learned his lesson and would never play with firecrackers again.

"I am worried as I am a right-handed person. How will I take the exam if I can't write?"

Back to top Go down

Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers Empty Re: Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 pm

any one buy this story that he was trying to chase cows away?

Back to top Go down

Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers Empty Re: Bid to scare cow costs him three fingers

Post by Revathi Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Y was he's so cruel to chase them with a cracker...cant he find something else to do so. Well he was blessed in disguised....wat else...
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Revathi wrote:Y was he's so cruel to chase them with a cracker...cant he find something else to do so. Well he was blessed in disguised....wat else...

halo friend....do u seriously believe he was trying to chase a cow away? never heard of such thing. I can bet that this kid was trying to tunjuk kehebatan by holding to the firecracker until the point explosion and then let go....but what to do...misfired...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum