Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate

Go down

Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate Empty Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate

Post by Pollathavan Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 am

Kunal acted in many films like 'Paarvai Onre Podhume,' 'Varushamellaam Vasantham,' 'Pesaadha Kannum Pesume,' 'Arpudham,' 'Thirudiya Idhayathai,' 'Unnarchigal,' 'Nilavinile' and so on and was a young upcoming hero. He also got offers from other languages.

But he did not get Tamil film offers. Frustrated by this, he vacated the house he was staying in, in Chennai, and returned to Mumbai. He lived there with his wife and 2 children. Lavina, a model, who was Kunal's father's friend's daughter, got close to Kunal. It is said Lavina was to produce a Hindi film and Kunal was to have acted as the hero. Lavina used to visit his house frequently to discuss about this.

Kunal's wife did not like this friendship between Lavina and Kunal and this resulted in frequent quarrels between husband and wife. A few days back, she left in anger and went back to her parents' house.

Yesterday late at night, Kunal hung himself from the fan in his bedroom. When this happened, Lavina was present.

As soon as the neighbours heard about Kunal's suicide, they informed the police. The police interrogated Lavina in Kunal's house.

She told police that she had been in the bathroom and was not aware that Kunal was making a suicide attempt.

This is what the police had to say:

"Last night around 10pm, when Lavina came out of the bathroom, she saw Kunal hanging from the fan. After that, she called and informed us. The reason for Kunal's suicide is still not known. Since Lavina is also under suspicion, we are interrogating her."

The interrogation could reveal some astounding information.
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate Empty Re: Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 pm

This must be because of girlfriend....lah! Now, it s trend already!

Back to top Go down

Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate Empty Re: Kunal's death mysterious: Police investigate

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:14 pm

well I always say one thing when comes to suicide cases....

What an idiot...

No offence to the dead but he was stupid and chicken since he cannot face life...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:46 am

Well, we do not know what went wrong here. Lets wait and see lo
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down