Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling your wife ugly may become offence

2 posters

Go down

Calling your wife ugly may become offence Empty Calling your wife ugly may become offence

Post by kuttygal Thu May 28, 2009 11:31 am

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/28/nation/3992871&sec=nation

KOTA KINABALU: Calling your wife ugly to humiliate her may soon be considered an offence under proposed amendments to the Domestic Violence Act 1994.
The amendments will include a clause on emotional violence against women who are currently only protected against physical abuse.
Women’s Development Depart- ment director-general Datuk Dr Noorul Ainur Mohd Nur said the aim of proposing the amendment was to safeguard women both physically and emotionally.
She said emotional violence was a form of abuse that would scar women deeply and lower their self-esteem, dignity and self-confidence.
“It could be a case when a husband tells his wife she is ugly or humiliates her until she feels emotionally pressured,” she told reporters at the end of a seminar on how to curb violence against women at Wisma Wanita here yesterday.
She added that they were in the process of bringing the proposed amendments to Parliament.
State Community Development and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Azizah Mohd Dun, who closed the seminar organised by the Sabah Women’s Affairs Department, said in her speech that there was a need for the law to protect emotional violence against women.
She said there were 99 reported cases of violence against women in Sabah in the first quarter of 2009 compared with 220 during the same period last year.
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Calling your wife ugly may become offence Empty Re: Calling your wife ugly may become offence

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 11:32 am

hmmmm.....then ladies can say anything to men and its ok is it?

ini sudah berat sebelah. not fair. No support from me!

Back to top Go down

Calling your wife ugly may become offence Empty Re: Calling your wife ugly may become offence

Post by kuttygal Thu May 28, 2009 11:35 am

didnt know guys gets emotional too..
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 11:37 am

ic...then we must be gods.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuttygal Thu May 28, 2009 11:41 am

sorry, suppose to be gets emotional quick...
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 pm

next time we dont tell them they are ugly.. we just sms telling that they are 'less beautiful'
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 838
Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban
Job/hobbies : Cars.. Cars... and Cars...
Humor : Call me to find out....
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:40 pm

2Pac wrote:next time we dont tell them they are ugly.. we just sms telling that they are 'less beautiful'

hahaha....dude...occasionally ur CPU works overtime....and results are good...

nice idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac Thu May 28, 2009 12:55 pm

security hazzard wrote:
2Pac wrote:next time we dont tell them they are ugly.. we just sms telling that they are 'less beautiful'

hahaha....dude...occasionally ur CPU works overtime....and results are good...

nice idea.

hehehehe... i have additional fan... Very Happy
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban

Back to top Go down

Post by kuttygal Thu May 28, 2009 1:30 pm

2Pac wrote:next time we dont tell them they are ugly.. we just sms telling that they are 'less
beautiful'

then u will also get the notice thru sms..
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 1:40 pm

good also lar. less work for lawyers.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

kuttygal wrote:
2Pac wrote:next time we dont tell them they are ugly.. we just sms telling that they are 'less
beautiful'

then u will also get the notice thru sms..

Hehehe thats better i prefer it to be in sms... can save energy, money, paper and the best thing is can save the message and show her sister to hook her up.... hahahahaha
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down