Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY

2 posters

Go down

SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY Empty SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY

Post by Maya Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

It’s a wonderful moment not merely for Actor Srikanth and his wife Vandana for that doesn’t happen for everyone. Well, Srikanth celebrates his birthday today here on February 28 and as a matter of surprise, today both a baby boy was born to this beautiful couple. Much enthralled Srikanth said, ‘This is something really gleeful for me as both I and my son were born on the same day.
I really feel grateful for my mother and wife for being a wonderful woman’. Srikanth who made his debut with ‘Rojakootam’ was stuck in controversial issue with his wife Vandana before marriage.
And it was at that point, he lost his focus on his film career and now he’s back to the pavilion has he has signed up for dozen of films with more enthuses.
His film ‘Poo’ has already won him more laurels and his forthcoming ‘Indiravizha’ is slated to hit screens by second week of March.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY Empty Re: SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY

Post by Priya Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 am

happy belated birthday Smile
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY Empty Re: SRIKANTH AND HIS SON WITH SAME BIRTHDAY

Post by Maya Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 am

rombe mukiyem

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 am

salah ke?
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 am

Priya wrote:salah ke?

no la.... i was juz joking

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 pm

he celebrate what ever la....peduli apa gua. is he doing anything for my neighborhood? none. so piiiiidahhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 pm

u want him to slap ur neighbour ka?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 pm

heheh...yeap i do. making too much noise in the morning. they are doing renovation. i don't like it. too noisy...cannot sleep until 10am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm

not their fault anyway. who asked u to sleep late.... sampai 1 2 pagi apa hang buat?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am

enjoying the scenery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 am

what scenery la? talking with ghost ka?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 am

klcc, genting and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down