Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA

2 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA Empty EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA

Post by Maya Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty had been in town to open Sona's new designer store Uniq. She was interviewed at this event.
Where did you celebrate your New Year?
Usually I switch of my ever busy mobile phone in the first week of the New Year. I celebrated this New Year in Spain. We went to a restaurant on 31st December. Exactly 12 seconds before 12 they gave 12 grapes and asked me to each grape at every second. Exactly when I ate my 12th grape there was a big shout wishing Happy New Year. This was a great experience.
What is special in2009?
I am going to become an entrepreneur. The field which I am going to foray is suspense for the moment.
Will you act in Tamil films?
Two weeks back I was speaking to Prabhu Deva. He also asked me to act in Tamil films. I will definitely act if I get a good role and script.
James Bond lead man Daniel Craig has said that Shilpa Shetty is a perfect choice to pair with Bond;
I am also proud and happy about this.
Are you going to act in a Chinese film?
Yeah. I am acting in a Chinese film Desire with the China's superstar Seeah U and the music is A R Rahman.
EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA Shilpa10

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE CHAT OF SHILPA SHETTY WITH MEDIA

Post by Revathi Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Hmmm....not bad.....
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down