Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vijay against Simbhu!

Go down

Vijay against Simbhu! Empty Vijay against Simbhu!

Post by swatika Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Its not clear what made Vijay, "Super Star - Next" to make his music composer to speak against Simbhu, the Vambhu boy of Kollywood! ‘I am not for remixes. Though I enjoy listening to remix numbers. I am personally against them. If need arises, I will remix my own tunes from my earlier films’, music composer Devi Sri Prasad has said. To be noted here is that Simbhu is always fond of doing remix and is also proud about the same. He was speaking at the audio launch of Villu which stars Vijay and Nayanthara in the lead roles in Chennai on Sunday.
Produced by Ayngaran International, the movie is directed by Prabhu Deva. The music composer said, ‘Scoring music for a film starring the best dancing hero (Vijay) and a great choreographer as director (Prabhu Deva) is a tough task.
I have tried to be different in this album. The highlight is a couple of songs in the album rendered by comedians Vadivelu and Kovai Sarala.’
Devi Sri Prasad is happy to work with Vijay again. The two had earlier been part of Sachien. ‘Being part of a Prabhu Deva’s movie is a delight. I enjoyed a lot working with him in Telugu movies’, he said.
He also thanked pop singer Baba Sehgal, who has crooned for a song in the film. ‘When Mumbai was attacked by terrorists on 26 November, we thought Baba Sehgal would not turn up for recording the song. A committed professional, he managed to make it to Chennai on the day and helped us complete the recording’. Arun Pandian of Ayngaran International was also present on the occasion.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down