Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin

3 posters

Go down

Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin Empty Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin

Post by Maya Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Nayantara who revealed her skin more in the movie Aegan was shocked when she received a court notice for it.
A Kerala advocate has filed a case against Nayantara and the producer of this movie. He felt it was “unreasonably obscene” and the censor board failed to notice this issue.
Nayanthara plays a teacher and she wears a sari with a mine blouse. She was practically shown as a glam doll.
A Chennai advocate filed an obscenity case in police station and he demanded a ban on the movie for allowing children to watch it in the theatre. He also wanted the censor board to take action immediately.
We are still waiting more details from the reporters.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin Empty Re: Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 pm

why this one and another posting sounds familiar and same....

kopi kucing ka?

Back to top Go down

Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin Empty Re: Case have been filed against Nayathara for show to much skin

Post by Maya Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:32 pm

oh god, pls give me more patience

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Maya wrote:oh god, pls give me more patience

oh god...pls give her more hard disk and cpu power at the same time...her latency is too high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:02 pm

About Nayantara - it clearly indicates that the indians in india have nothing to do. People go to court for silly things. No wonder india is in 3rd world country!
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Well they r actually trying to be next to the United States in a certain ways if u notice. In US, suing n dragging ppl to court has become a daily activity or a trend for ppl who have nothing better to do.
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:29 am

I agree but not for a silly reason. Take a look at hollywood oscar awards and bollywood awards. How are they dressed ? Very well dressed and decent. Look at kollywood awards ? Prabu deva will wear slipers and jeans and some directors will wear similar attire. I only noticed madhavan and ajith wearing decent attire which suits the occasion.

So Revathi, why in this case the indians are not following the Yankee's ?
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:54 am

Well sometimes it just runs in the blood. There r certain things that we cant change unless they r willing to change their mentality.

I totally agree with ur statement above......I really cant stand the attire at the award functions especially the directors. Look at how Karan Johar dresses up.

It looks like they easily adopt to the negative culture more easily than improving they living standards by taking an healthy environment as their guide.
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down