Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali

Go down

Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali Empty Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali

Post by swatika Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Dayanidhi Azhagiri, son of Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's Madurai based son M K Azhagiri has acquired the release rights of Varanam Aayiram.He has started a production company 'Cloud Nine Movies', which has bought the movie for a theatrical release across Tamilnadu.
Varanaam Aayiram, is directed by Goutham Menon and the movie features Suriya in the lead role. It may be recalled that Udayanidhi Stalin, son of Karunanidhi's younger son and State Local Administration Minister M K Stalin ventured to film production with the Vijay starrer Kuruvi. Gunanidhi, another grand son of Karunanidhi is producing the remake of yesteryear Rajnikanth movie Murattu Kalai.

Last edited by swatika on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali Empty Re: Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm

i am lost here. what does the title and the story got to do with each other? What does the Director Gauthan and CM got to do with each other?

Back to top Go down

Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali Empty Re: Varanam Aayiram is into politics, so not for Deepavali

Post by swatika Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Sorry, some copy n paste error. Smile
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Grrrrrrr......u haaaa.....i read the whole thing 3 times to make sure i am right....

tu lah....classic example of copy and paste without reading....

see see ....i told you so.!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by swatika Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:27 pm

c c u r assuming things.. its copy n paste error n nt simply copy n paste without reading ok va Smile

i read bef post n after post...but sila samayam ippadi chinna chinna thavarugal..adapathu sagajam..konjam periya manathu panni mannithu vidugal Smile
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down