Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will kiss her in public, its upto you to close your eyes

Go down

I will kiss her in public, its upto you to close your eyes Empty I will kiss her in public, its upto you to close your eyes

Post by swatika Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Our Vambhu, Simbhu is into deep trouble because his stolen car met with an accident and killed one, leaving two seriously injured.
Third class media is busy generating lots of news out of it and one has gone to an extent creating a news that Simbhu was in the car when the accident took place.
Father and son are busy denying such news and were found giving warning against those who wrote such news. Simbhu's dad, TR was also talking about old news which deals his son and Nayan, also about the affair with Rajini's elder daughter Aiswarya.
Both were wondering, why always there is negative news about them!
It seems they were justifying their act, just by saying they innocents.
Our question is "What made Simbhu to kiss Nayan in public? Does anyone born to a decent family in TN have done such nasty things for publicity. Their recent interview questions us that, they will do all non-sense just for publicity purpose and if news get generated out of it by media, for that media's publicity, these people get angry"
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down