Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am proud to be mother of 30 year old

2 posters

Go down

I am proud to be mother of 30 year old Empty I am proud to be mother of 30 year old

Post by swatika Tue May 20, 2008 3:35 pm

Simran who acted as mother and wife of a teenaged SJ Surya is now acting as mother of actor Surya.
Simran says she is so proud to be acting as mother of this 30 year old. The reason that she gave is that Surya will be acting as father of Surya in this movie. That means Simran will be mother and wife of Surya. A repeat???
Simran adds that she is preparing her 3 year old son for Kollywood. She takes her own son to everywhere she goes and the baby boy mingles with all the unit members. Don't think the boy name is also Surya.....
According to Simran marriage has not brought her any thing special other than a man as dedicated security for her (Does this mean that she speaks something about Kannadasan's beedi label?)
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

I am proud to be mother of 30 year old Empty Re: I am proud to be mother of 30 year old

Post by Maya Tue May 20, 2008 3:41 pm

when i read the title, i thot it was u swati... albino

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

I am proud to be mother of 30 year old Empty Re: I am proud to be mother of 30 year old

Post by swatika Tue May 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Ya ke? Sorry lah to disappoint u... Smile
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down