Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackie Chan ready to pair up with Kamal Haasan

Go down

Jackie Chan ready to pair up with Kamal Haasan Empty Jackie Chan ready to pair up with Kamal Haasan

Post by Maya Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Jackie Chan ready to pair up with Kamal Haasan 2dasav10Jackie Chan ready to pair up with Kamal Haasan 3dasav10
Meeting of the legends was indeed the title that was carded at the invitation cards for the audio release of Dasavatharam. The event was studded with superstars of Indian cinema and International Film fraternity Jackie Chan. Of course, though Kamal Haasan was the star who adored that evening, the entire throng was expecting what would be the words uttered by Jackie Chan.
Jackie Chan speaking to the occasion, said " Today afternoon, I happened to watch few clippings of Dasavatharam and I was awestruck. Wow! Wow! Wow! I sat astonished for few seconds and I would be more happier if I get an opportunity to work with Kamal Haasan. He sings, dances, performs different roles, performs action stunts without dupes and he is a real superstar".
Turning out to Amitabh Bacchan, " If we are super stars, you are the most superstar of superstars in the tinsel town". Also added that he must work with Amitabh Bacchan, Kamal Haasan and Malikka Sherawat together and jocularly stated Kamal Haasan should perform action while lots of love scenes will be done by himself and Malikka Sherawat.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down