Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel

3 posters

Go down

Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel Empty Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel

Post by Priya Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Tabu had special place for Telugu hero Nagarjuna who is husband of Amala. As Nagarjuna is a known womanizer he developed links with many females and one among is Tabu. As Amala too has married already married man Nagarjuna, she does not have full control over him.
Amala, during the year 2006 was found saying "I have 100 per cent faith in my husband Nagarjuna and my best friend Tabu. Nothing will shake this belief".
Now, as Nagarjuna is busy dating other females, he failed to care Tabu and Tabu has found a man called Upen Patel, who is almost 15 years younger than her.
As in Mumbai pubs allow kissing and hugging, Tabu was first found in deeeeeeeep kisssssssing with Upen Patel a year before in a pub and then this being continued even in public places.
Now she says that all those kisses are just for fun and she is not dating this boy now. For your information, she is looking for a right pair for her, if you feel you are eligible, just try.
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel Empty Re: Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am

Polla.... u can give a try to!!!!! hehehehehehe
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel Empty Re: Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel

Post by Pollathavan Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 am

Dude, I am with Ria Sen now.

Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel 20080310
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 pm

ahackz....... anthe waste ????? ok.. ok......
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Pollathavan,
So you the one design for her this dress? Very nice dress......but why got big hole infront? Could you pleeeeeeeeease explain to us...Tabu left Nagarjuna, now drops Upen Patel Yahoo-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down