Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya

3 posters

Go down

Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Empty Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya

Post by Priya Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:59 am

Rajini's second daughter is brilliant and obedient to her father. He has lots of affection for her.

Soundarya (Sowndharya) is well educated and Rajini is seriously searching for a suitable match for her. Even though he gets lots of application from eligible boys, he has not yet found the exact match for his daughter.

Rajini is so happy with his new job, as he missed the opportunity for his first daughter.

Even though Sowndarya is busy in making Sultan the Warrior, Rajini and Latha are busy finding a suitable hero for their daughter!!!
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Empty Re: Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya

Post by Akka Purushan Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 am

Will Rajini consider a Malaysian like me ?
Akka Purushan
Akka Purushan
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Empty Re: Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:55 am

If you dont mind, can i tell you something? You yourself like 'kirukku' bang your head like anything. If Rajini visit this Nai and see your avatar. No way, man!Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Cattiv12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Maybe Pollathavan can try his luck! But he has to accept Rajini's dialougs all the time.Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Girl__10

Back to top Go down

Post by Akka Purushan Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 am

Polla????? Why Polla ? He is a bad man! I wan to be Rajini's son in law
Akka Purushan
Akka Purushan
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 am

Then change your avatar otherwise Rajini will think 100 time to choose you as his son in law OR dont introduce this forum to him.

Last edited by Amrita on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Akka Purushan Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:19 am

I love my avatar.....can't change it la
Akka Purushan
Akka Purushan
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:35 am

OK. If thats the case, I help you...lah! I will talk to Rajini.... give me some time.............che wah!Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Smiley21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Amrita wrote:Maybe Pollathavan can try his luck! But he has to accept Rajini's dialougs all the time.Rajini searching alliance for his daughter Sowndarya Girl__10

Hmm....I already have so many people to manage - mau tambah satu lagi ka ? Tak mau la....
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Akka Purushan wrote:Polla????? Why Polla ? He is a bad man! I wan to be Rajini's son in law

Dude, she is all yours. Play with ur toy well.
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down