About NAI

Go down

About NAI Empty About NAI

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:53 am

Naan Avan Illai isn't about the movie, it's basically a name selected to describe the people who is responsible in designing this website. NAI is designed for the purpose of providing first hand information for Malaysian Indians on the current happenings and events. It is also an ideal place for communication and information sharing. Our vision for this forum is for it to become the source for Malaysian Indian community. I would like you to encourage your friends to join as well. By doing so, our community will grow at a faster rate, and the quality of the forum will increase.

I would also like to encourage you to use our forum, and then report you opinions in our suggestion category. Every opinion matters. Bad or good are welcome. I want this forum to be your favorite place to visit when you are online.

Thank you for you participation, and I look forward to conversing with you in the future.

Administrator
Naan Avan Illai

The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems, but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-27

https://naanavanillai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum