Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer

Go down

Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer Empty Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:16 am

Back to top Go down

Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer Empty Re: Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:03 am

You are very hardworking guy! good.... good...........! king

Back to top Go down

Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer Empty Re: Marudhanayagam - Kamal Hasan - Trailer

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:21 am

your talking bout Kamal or me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:46 pm

kamal is a talented actor and he does his best in all his movies but it is a sad thing that ppl prefer style to talent. Crying or Very sad

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Security Hazzard wrote:your talking bout Kamal or me?

i'm talking about you, my dear! Why every time i appreciate you, you must not believe and double confirm about that? It's you.
king Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:37 pm

billi2007 wrote:kamal is a talented actor and he does his best in all his movies but it is a sad thing that ppl prefer style to talent. Crying or Very sad

YES! 110% true and i agree with you. Kamal Darling is a talented king. I would say he is another Sevalaiyar Sivaji Ganesan. but Rajini maximum talent is shaking his hip. thats all! Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:42 pm

[quote="Amrita"]
billi2007 wrote:Rajini maximum talent is shaking his hip. thats all! Embarassed Crying or Very sad

ha..ha.. u r rite Amrita. Very Happy

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down