Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000

Go down

Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000 Empty Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000

Post by Pollathavan on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 am

A MAN’s right hand was chopped off by one of the accomplices of an Ah Long after he failed to settle his debt, reported Harian Metro.
The victim was at home with his wife and two-year-old child when the debt collectors turned up at the gate.
“The man rushed out when they started yelling for him. But he was beaten up very badly. The debt collectors then chopped off his right hand with a parang,” a source said.
The incident was witnessed by the wife and child.
It is understood that the suspects had earlier threatened to kill the victim if he did not clear his RM8,000 debt within a week.
The victim has lodged a report on the attack at the Banting police station.
Although the suspect has been identified, no arrest has yet been made and the victim is still seeking treatment at the hospital.
Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Mohamad Radzi Ishak confirmed the police report.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000 Empty Re: Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000

Post by Geetha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 am

Oh my god!
Geetha
Geetha
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 944
Job/hobbies : Sailing..Middle of the Sea
Humor : Do i need it..
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000 Empty Re: Ah Long chops off limb after man fails to pay RM8,000

Post by kuttygal on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:47 am

PETALING JAYA: A 45-year-old man lost his right arm in a brawl when his assailant chopped it off with a parang following a misunderstanding at a toddy shop in Banting last Saturday.
A day before the incident, the victim had apparently ticked off the suspect for not wearing a shirt while having a drink at the shop.
This angered the suspect who returned to the shop with a few of his friends to confront the victim and beat him up the next day.
“The suspect then chopped off the man’s right arm with a parang,” said Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Mohamad Radzi Ishak.
He was clarifying a news report by Harian Metro that a man’s arm was chopped off by one of the accomplices of a loan shark after he had failed to settle his debts.
“The incident did not involve Ah Long and it did not happen in front of his wife and child as reported. The man is still single,” he said.
He added that the police have identified the suspects and are looking for them.
The victim is recuperating in hospital and it is learnt that his arm could not be reattached.
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kuttygal on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 am

which is true now? tongue
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geetha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 am

both aso kot
Geetha
Geetha
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 944
Job/hobbies : Sailing..Middle of the Sea
Humor : Do i need it..
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kuttygal on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 pm

i guess so la..
kuttygal
kuttygal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down