Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped

Go down

Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped Empty Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 am

A PREGNANT woman went amok and whacked her former lover who dumped her.
Harian Metro reported that the woman, who was three months pregnant, displayed extraordinary strength when she not only stabbed and slashed her ex-boyfriend but also beat him up with a stick and a spanner.
Police sources said the 20-year-old woman went berserk after the man turned up at her house in Bandar Teknologi Kajang at around midnight.
“The 30-year-old victim suffered wounds on various parts of his body.
“The victim, who was shocked by his ex-girlfriend’s action, called a friend for help but the friend refused to help him, saying that it was his personal problem,” added the sources.
The police said the victim struggled for 10 minutes with his ex-girlfriend before wresting the knife from her.
“He then ran to his lorry and tried to start it but the woman got into the cab.
“She attacked him with the spanner and stick before he was able to push her out of the cab and speed off,” sources said.
The victim, he added, was so “tired” after the incident that he took a nap in his lorry near Taman Jasmin.
The man later learnt that his Perodua Kancil car was also damaged by the woman.
He later lodged a police report because he feared being “hunted down” by the woman.
> The tabloid also highlighted a case of two sisters who had to watch helplessly as a man raped their eldest sibling in Sua Betong, Port Dickson.
The siblings’ nightmare began at about 7am on Thursday when the man turned up as they were waiting for their schoolbus and offered them a ride.
The trio, aged between 15 and 18 years old, then got into the car despite him being a stranger.
Port Dickson police chief Supt Mazlan Othman said the man gave the excuse of having accidentally left his wallet at home before making a detour.
“Upon reaching Sua Betong, he drove his car into some bushes and threatened the girls before raping the eldest sister,” he said.
The siblings were later found by passers-by, who brought them to the Teluk Kemang police station to lodge a report, he added

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped Empty Re: Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped

Post by Geetha on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Padan Muka, backstabbers!
Geetha
Geetha
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 944
Job/hobbies : Sailing..Middle of the Sea
Humor : Do i need it..
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped Empty Re: Mum-to-be attacks lover after being dumped

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Seconded by polla

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Geetha on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

opppsss!
Geetha
Geetha
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female Number of posts : 944
Job/hobbies : Sailing..Middle of the Sea
Humor : Do i need it..
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum