Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram

2 posters

Go down

I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram Empty I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram

Post by Maya Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 am

When many actors just take up projects merely for filling their pockets, there are few who risk their lives performing serious roles. It’s all about their insatiable passion for the acting. Of course, Vikram is one amongst them where he has injured himself physically more times while getting too personal with the characterization he has enacted in his previous films.
‘Even while performing the non-biographical cop tale in Dhill; I had taken a step ahead that injured me a lot. But I loved doing it’ says Vikram who has almost completed shooting for his Mani Rathnam’s bilingual film ‘Ashokavanam’ and ‘Raavana’.
Getting on to speak about Mani Rathnam, he says, ‘An awesome filmmaker indeed. He never gets tired in letting actors know about the role they’re performing.
At many points of time, he gets out of script papers in getting me perceive about the role I am doing’

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram Empty Re: I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:05 pm

i am a serious forumer

Back to top Go down

I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram Empty Re: I am always a serious actor’ says Vikram

Post by Maya Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:55 pm

so?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:10 pm

security hazzard wrote:i am a serious forumer
u are nt.
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm

how u know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 am

cannot tell...
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down