Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madhavan's film explores horror in new format

Go down

Madhavan's film explores horror in new format Empty Madhavan's film explores horror in new format

Post by Maya Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 pm

With several horror flicks bombing at the Box-Office in the recent past, a new thriller '13 B', starring Madhavan and Neetu Chandra, now gears up to scare audiences with its depiction of ghostly events in a haunted house.

'13 B-Fear has a new address', a supernatural thriller, starring Madhavan, Neetu Chandra, Poonam Dhillon, Sachin Khedekar and Murli Sharma is set for release on March 6. Directed by National Award winning director Vikram Singh the film has been plotted in an urban setting.

Madhavan, who is eagerly awaiting the release of this movie says, "I am very selective about the stories I do. Vikram brought this story to me. I always believed he is an intelligent director and when he came to me with this script, I realised that this is the film that I was salivating to do." 'The film depicts the story of Manohar (Madhavan), an upwardly mobile middle class Indian, who moves into a new apartment - 13B on the 13th floor with his family. From the first day in their new home, the women are hooked on to a new TV show "Sab Khairiyat".

The show tells the story of a family that is eerily similar to Manohar's. As the TV show unfolds, all the incidents that happen in the show begin to happen to Manohar and his family.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Madhavan's film explores horror in new format Empty Re: Madhavan's film explores horror in new format

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 am

wide screen format?

Back to top Go down