The trials of 'Bheema': Vikram's tales of woe

Go down

The trials of 'Bheema': Vikram's tales of woe Empty The trials of 'Bheema': Vikram's tales of woe

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:52 am

After two long years, 'Bheema' has finally hit the screens and it seems Vikram has been through much travail for this.
The trials of 'Bheema': Vikram's tales of woe 18012008-THN15image1
Meeting the press yesterday, Vikram shared his woes with them.

"Because the climax of 'Bheema' affected me, I agreed to act in the film. But there were so many complications before the film could be released. I did not sign on any

other film in these two years. If I had done 2 or 3 films in this period, I could have earned at least 10 crores.

But I had so much confidence in 'Bheema' that I did not sign on any other film. There were similar hassles before 'Sethu' got released too. Even then, I did not

undergo so much misery like now. For the wrong that someone else has done, I had to take the punishment in 'Bheema.' The trials of 'Bheema': Vikram's tales of woe 18012008-THN15image2

The accolades the film has received now is like balm for my wounds. A fellow actor complimented me that this film was even better than 'Anniyan.' The distributors

are making decent profits from the film," said Vikram, shedding his worries.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum