Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30%

Go down

New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30% Empty New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30%

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 am

KUALA LUMPUR: To make driving in Malaysia safer, Transport Minister
Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat has announced a star-rating system for roads. Some
3,800km of roads including the North-South Expressway and Karak-Kuantan
highway, have been rated according to their safety levels. Soon, the
entire road network in the country will be rated under the
International Road Assessment Programme. This move is timely as
24 people, including a pregnant mother and her three-year-old son, have
been killed in accidents in just the first three days of the year. DEADLY START TO 2009 New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30% N_01killerstretch

Back to top Go down

New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30% Empty Re: New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30%

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am

maybe i should post this under the Jokes section. of cause la the roads will be in great shape. Great shape when they finish making it the 1st place. wait 3 months.

Telekoms will dig to put in their cables.
Then comes TNB cause TM just damaged their power cable.
Then comes water works cause TNB succesfully destroyed their pipes.
Then comes TM again cause they did not have enough lines and need to lay new ones.
This time JKR pulak kena cause the road side longkang cannot take it anymore. they need to redo everything again. remove the road and redo make everything.

So now everything ok rite?

Well Wrong. cause now everything is back top square one with TM's punya road side cabinet destroyed and they will start digging thus the entire cycle starts again.

We are all very gifted cause our roads are always maintained. IN THE WRONG WAY!!! IDIOTS!!! WASTING MY TAX MONEY.

Back to top Go down

New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30% Empty Re: New project plans to cut accidents in the country by 30%

Post by Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:17 pm

only ur money? what about us?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 am

i don't know how many of u are actually paying tax. so to be fair i just mentioned from myself only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down