Britney in news again

Go down

Britney in news again Empty Britney in news again

Post by Maya on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:33 am

Britney's first husband in jail, while her second husband feels sorry for her and she searching for a new man.
Pop singer Britney Spears' first husband has been arrested for drunken driving. He is serving a 10-days sentence.
Jason Alexander, who was married to Spears for just 55 hours at the beginning of 2004, was sentenced to jail time after he failed to complete a court order for alcohol rehabilitation programme for a 2006 DUI arrest, US Star magazine reported The prison term comes a day after Alexander's ex-wife celebrated her 27th birthday and released her comeback album 'Circus', which in on course to top the charts in the US next week.

The troubled singer, who married and divorced Kevin Federline after that, has recently made a successful comeback after a very infamous public breakdown.

Breaking his silence, Kevin Federline, Britney's second husband, for the first time over his marriage and subsequent divorce with pop singer Britney Spears, says he still cares about his ex-wife and wants her to do best in life.
Federline, who split with Britney in 2006, has largely been blamed for their failed marriage and the pop star's infamous public breakdown.

But 30-year-old Federline says all his energy is centered in raising their sons three-year-old Preston and 2-year-old Jayden. He has two other kids Kori and Kaleb from another girlfriend.

Talking about her breakdown following their divorce two years ago Federline said, " I was very, very worried for her 'cause I care about her. That's the mother of my children.

"Just because I'm not in love with her doesn't mean that I don't love her. I'm definitely rooting for her. There's nothing more that I want than for her to be in the best health and doing what she loves to do," Federline told 'People' magazine in an interview.

The former back-up dancer is happy that Britney is getting her life back on track and they are once again sharing the parenting duties again.

Talking about his first meeting with Britney, Federline said, "I met her at a club in Hollywood, Joseph's. Our eyes met and that was it. We just hit it off right away. I learned real fast how much of a whirlwind the press and everything was."
The singer said his marriage still remains one of the happiest moments in his life.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Britney in news again Empty Re: Britney in news again

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:40 am

i pity the 3rd, 4th , 5th, and etc etc.

Back to top Go down