Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li

Go down

Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li Empty Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 am

Malaysian police are investigating reports that Malaysian-issued credit cards were found in the belongings of the terrorists involved in the Mumbai attacks, according to reports Sunday.
Indian media reported Saturday that Malaysian credit cards were discovered in the knapsacks of several terrorists who were killed in shootouts with Indian military commandos after attacks which officials say left 195 people dead and 295 injured.

"These reports have to be verified first as it is too early to make assumptions," deputy police chief Ismail Omar told the New Straits Times newspaper.
"Police will look into the possibility that the credit cards could have been forged," he added.
Meanwhile, home minister Syed Hamid Albar said Malaysia had no links with the terrorists, responding to another Indian news report that nine of the gunmen claimed to be Malaysian students when they travelled to Mumbai several months ago.

He said the attackers had no link to any Malaysian group and that the security services were monitoring the situation closely although India had yet to contact them over the matter, he told the Star daily.
"There is always close cooperation among security forces," he told the paper.
"Of course, if there is any information, anything that is considered useful or necessary, there will be an exchange of information," he added.

"However, there are no links and no information to that effect."
News reports of the unconfirmed Malaysian link in the attacks are a potential concern for the Malaysian government because of parallels to a visit to the country by the September 11, 2001 terrorists before they launched attacks on the United States.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li Empty Re: Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li

Post by Maya on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 am

something is missing in the title. i think it is supposed to be terrorist link

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li Empty Re: Malaysia probes Mumbai attack credit cards, denies terror li

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Is the tittle so important ? Read the news la clown!

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by selanpaul on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

ha ha ha maya kena balik ha ha ha
selanpaul
selanpaul

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 am

i tell the truth n ppl call me clown. Crying or Very sad

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 am

What else can you call a clown ? A clown should be called clown

Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 am

nandri vanakam.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:33 am

well clown u can also call badut!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 pm

wana cari pasal ka? come to my area la... oru kai paatruvom..

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:42 pm

hey......if you dare come to padang tembak at 7 pm today la.....

Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Maya wrote:wana cari pasal ka? come to my area la... oru kai paatruvom..

what oru kai? 2 kai 2 kal also can la....peduli apa aku with ur kindagarden threats.....piii giiiiiiiii la woi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down