Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment

Go down

Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment Empty Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 am

They went to gym, built their body, shapped their muscle, finally their movie failed
Whats wrong in shapping the muscle and having six-pack structure? may be your question and what relationship will it have on the movie failed at box-office.
But, take Vishal's Sathyam and Surya's Vaaranam Aayiram, both failed and in both the cases the men went to gym and trimmed their body!
For Kollywood, more than successful movies, its failed movies brings in lot of sentiments. Same has happened now and even the producers of movies of Sarath Kumar and other stars want their hero not to go to gym and get the six-pack abs!

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment Empty Re: Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm

i think something wrong with ur facts.....pls check. Varnam Aayiram is recently launched so u cannot say it is a failure. Some or rather this feels like khabar angin jer....

misleading posting..

Back to top Go down

Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment Empty Re: Six-Pack Abdomen and Kollywood sentiment

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 pm

i didnt provide u the facts. me tukang copy n paste only. Crying or Very sad

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 pm

well i did remind u before...for those who are copying and pasting atleast have the courtesy to read before u post the copied posts....

ini tak....membuta jer copy and paste...

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 pm

well, i cant verify the authenticity of the infos provided in the websites. btw, y have u stopped posting but happily commenting on other ppl's postings?

Last edited by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:04 pm

security hazzard wrote:i think something wrong with ur facts.....pls check. Varnam Aayiram is recently launched so u cannot say it is a failure. Some or rather this feels like khabar angin jer....

misleading posting..

I wud have to agree with SH...cos Vaaranam Ayiram is definately not a failure movie..
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:08 pm

jalra..jalra...

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Pls u know i dont jalra anyone...its a fact
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:10 pm

y today every1 talking abt 'facts' la?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Revathi wrote:
security hazzard wrote:i think something wrong with ur facts.....pls check. Varnam Aayiram is recently launched so u cannot say it is a failure. Some or rather this feels like khabar angin jer....

misleading posting..

I wud have to agree with SH...cos Vaaranam Ayiram is definately not a failure movie..

ice ice baby....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down