Samy Vellu to meet PM on yoga issue

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Samy Vellu to meet PM on yoga issue - Page 3 Empty Re: Samy Vellu to meet PM on yoga issue

Post by Revathi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 pm

2Pac wrote:of course u have to believe me.... as Maya said... u have no choice Basketball tongue

I'll giv u a good sugesstion......next time u go to the toilet take ur phone or ur note book with u n surf the net. While ur doin business with the bowl u can keep ur fingers n mind busy too.
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Samy Vellu to meet PM on yoga issue - Page 3 Empty Re: Samy Vellu to meet PM on yoga issue

Post by 2Pac on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Revathi wrote:
2Pac wrote:of course u have to believe me.... as Maya said... u have no choice Basketball tongue

I'll giv u a good sugesstion......next time u go to the toilet take ur phone or ur note book with u n surf the net. While ur doin business with the bowl u can keep ur fingers n mind busy too.

Hmmm i cant do this... because i tried this last time and my notebook got wet.... of course also got some serpihan of u know what lah on the notebook after that.... i had to send it for dry cleaning... Smile

P/S - i u all wan the very detail even on what happened that day.. i can write here...
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 838
Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban
Job/hobbies : Cars.. Cars... and Cars...
Humor : Call me to find out....
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:42 pm

of cos 2 pac...the whole NAI members wud be eager to know.
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 pm

sure or not... after reading it u all will not be able to eat for 2 weeks lah wei
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:49 pm

I know 2pac very well.....Rev....you don't wanna go further then this or else you will be puking

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Pollathavan wrote:I know 2pac very well.....Rev....you don't wanna go further then this or else you will be puking

hahahaha... u r right... at least 2 weeks of nightmare... for sure Laughing Razz No pig
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 pm

We'll c abt that later......
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Revathi wrote:

yucks.....nothing better to suggest? disgusting binti kandravi!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm

security hazzard wrote:
Revathi wrote:

I only sugessted 2pac to take his HP or notebook. Dont forget wat u took in n went........
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:10 pm

what was that? mind to share? geek

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

I think its better for SH to tell
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:18 pm

tell what?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Revathi wrote:
security hazzard wrote:
Revathi wrote:

I only sugessted 2pac to take his HP or notebook. Dont forget wat u took in n went........

hmmm What a Face
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 pm

woi....we all got no 6th sense or telepathy (homeopathy maybe)....so u better tell us what ur thinking rather than just some hmmmmmm sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:31 pm

he is juz making use of that icon since no1 is using it..

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:42 pm

actually he got nothing to say....so simply put something la tu...

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:51 pm

its not that... its just that i want to say something BUT i dun wan to say it.... if i say it, i will not be able to say it again and if i don't say it, i will not have another chance to say it.. ever.... so i am thinking now, whether i want to say it or not to say it. SO.. to reduce all these confusions... i just used the icon above lor.... easier Smile
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:51 pm

aiyoo.... me pening redi..

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Maya wrote:aiyoo.... me pening redi..

itulah sebab i use the icon What a Face
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 pm

2Pac wrote:its not that... its just that i want to say something BUT i dun wan to say it.... if i say it, i will not be able to say it again and if i don't say it, i will not have another chance to say it.. ever.... so i am thinking now, whether i want to say it or not to say it. SO.. to reduce all these confusions... i just used the icon above lor.... easier Smile

better u don't say anything!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 pm

anyhow..... Uncle SAM is now tired with Yoga.. he is into Taiichi....
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 pm

security hazzard wrote:
2Pac wrote:its not that... its just that i want to say something BUT i dun wan to say it.... if i say it, i will not be able to say it again and if i don't say it, i will not have another chance to say it.. ever.... so i am thinking now, whether i want to say it or not to say it. SO.. to reduce all these confusions... i just used the icon above lor.... easier Smile

better u don't say anything!!!

What a Face
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:56 pm

2Pac wrote:anyhow..... Uncle SAM is now tired with Yoga.. he is into Taiichi....

hahaha...before his hand goes to the side...his tummy goes first.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:02 pm

hehehe actually he can do it in the parking itself as when he arrives at the taiichi training center..... his body will still be in the parking but his stomach will be in the taiichi training center redi Laughing bounce
this is what we call... Perut Sampai Dulu.... clown
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

hahaha....i wonder....if we were to bounce on his tummy then sure we also fly like in the Jet Li movie rite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum