Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble

Go down

Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble Empty Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble

Post by Maya on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Few days before we understood that Eelam Tamils, disturbed fellow Tamils while watching Aegan in protest against Ajith's planned absence on Nov 1 agitation
Now its in Chennai's Albert Cinema hall, where fans of Ajith went on rampage tearing the seats of the theater, as their demand was not met.
A group of arrogant fans of Ajith were watching the movie in the theater and they got impressed in all the songs. For every song they demanded once more and initially the theater management obliged to their demands but when they learnt that the demand is for every song, they refused.
Angered Ajith's fans, went on rampage and police was called to control the mob. Police maintained peace and the songs were screened atleast twice there in after even without any request from the fans

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble Empty Re: Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:10 pm

dude polla can we do this nx time?

Back to top Go down

Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble Empty Re: Ajith's Aegan is creating lots of trouble

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:37 am

We will be behind bars....counting the rods! Anyway, it was a lousy movie and it's not worth demanding for every songs to be played again

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down