Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajini confuses himself and others

Go down

Rajini confuses himself and others Empty Rajini confuses himself and others

Post by swatika Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Superstar Rajinikanth is back in Chennai after a two week shoot of his Enthiran in Goa. The first thing he did was to set rumours about joining politics to rest.
Rajinikanth has issued a press statement which clearly states that he is in no mood to join politics. He cleared the air of suspense by saying if stars from other states (Chiranjeevi?) had joined politics; it is none of his business.
The superstar made it crystal clear that his priorities at the moment are films. His immediate task is to complete Shankar’s Enthiran. The fans who are loyal and disciplined will always remain close to his heart.
He warned those who were trying to drag him to politics by announcing party names and creating party flags. He said they will be sacked from his fan clubs and he will not hesitate to take legal action against them.
The statement concluded in typical Rajini punchline style- “Nobody can force me into politics and if I decide to join politics nobody can throw me out of it”. In short Rajini has kept his fans guessing, keeping the halo around him glowing brighter.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down