Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On behalf of RPK supporters

Go down

On behalf of RPK supporters Empty On behalf of RPK supporters

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi,

You bought some M2days stickers from me and gave me your card. I am taking the opportunity to contact you again post Sat do.

There were only 12 of us who turned up but 2 PKR guys (one of which was the Sban Secretary of PKR) joined us. It was nice and cosy. We each lit and held 2 candles and had a bday cake for RPK. We sang for him and stayed to exchange contacts and plan to have another do. Photos were taken and I hope to send to the blogs. I also took the opportunity to take orders for the t shirts that are going on sale in M2day. for RPK. All agreed to take the one that says "I am with RPK". I am ordering 50 pcs so that we only pay $15 instead of $20 for anything less. If you and your friends are intereste, please let me know the number you need and the sizes. Thank

Have a great day!

Regards,
Angela Ooi (Amy)

Back to top Go down

On behalf of RPK supporters Empty Re: On behalf of RPK supporters

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 pm

this was send to me by one of RPK's close friend....

if anyone wants to buy that T-Shirt pls let me know. Also if u all are free then join in at Seremban 2 City Park this coming saturday.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum