Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face

Go down

Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face Empty Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 am

Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face Cracke10
Muhd Nur Amzar Nordin didnít hear the fuse burning. When he turned his head the firecracker exploded in his face.

ALOR STAR: An 11-year-old boy suffered 40 per cent burns on his face while playing with firecrackers at his house near Istana Anak Bukit on Saturday.
Mohd Nur Amzar Nordin had just lit the fuse to the mecun bola, a firecracker the size of a golf ball, when he got injured.

"I turned my face after lighting the firecracker but I thought it had died because I did not hear the fuse burning.

"When I turned to look, it exploded."

The Year Five pupil of SK Alor Merah said he was playing with his cousin in front of his house after breaking fast.
The boy's mother, Noraini Mat Jam, rushed him to Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital.

His father, Nordin Ahmad, who was working at the time of the incident, said: "I don't know where he got the firecrackers.

"I had reminded my son on many occasions not to play with firecrackers."

Back to top Go down

Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face Empty Re: Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 am

Standard story.....every year sure got one donkey who get into these accidents and then they expect the entire nation to pity them...

I don't see any mercun accidents during Thaipusam, Chinese New Year, Deepavali or Christmas. Only Raya time...

Back to top Go down

Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face Empty Re: Mercun bola' causes 40pc burns to boy's face

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:43 pm

I agree....only those donkeys always kena one cause their dupid parents are the don't care type and that's why you see so many of their children are lost also....being kidnapped

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum