Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya

Go down

Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya Empty Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Shriya who was in the midst of a hullabaloo for earning the fury of Kollywood superstar Ajith for doing a dance number with comedian Vadivelu that apparently cost her Raju Sundaram’s untitled next for Ayngaran, is apparently believed to have won back his favor and the film as well. Buzz is that Shriya’s good friend and top actress Trisha had advised her to call up Ajith and congratulate him on his newly ushered in fatherhood.
Accordingly, Shriya called him up and the actor was so impressed by her gesture and words that he immediately decided to call off the heat.Now the news is that the war has finally ended between the two. This definitely comes as good news for Raju Sundaram who was literally at his wits end trying to find out a glamorous replacement for Shriya. Now if Shriya tunes her dates accordingly, then the film may very well start off with her in the lead. The film is slated for an August 15 release.
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya Empty Re: Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 am

At 1st he hated her and now he likes her juz because she congratulated him.....????

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!

Back to top Go down

Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya Empty Re: Trisha’s Ideas Patch Ajith and Shriya

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:00 pm

ithelaam arisiyalle saatharenamappa..... king
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Rombe mukkiyum!

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down