Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue.

Go down

Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue. Empty Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Rajinikanth wanted to re-edit Kuselan’s dialogue for his fans.

Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue. Kusela10

The movie Kuselan’s dialogue was build around superstar Rajinikanth. But this backfired at the box office. Rajinikanth has asked director P.Vasu to cut parts of the dialogues to please his fans.

The two controversial dialogues are:

You keep on saying you will enter politics, but why are you hesitating? Rajinikanth says, I was just saying a dialogue written by a script writer, in one of my films. What can I do if you treat them as real, do you expect me to enter politics?

And the other

Why are you doing films with heroines half your age?

Both of these questions were asked by Sunderrajan to Rajini.

Back to top Go down

Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue. Empty Re: Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue.

Post by Revathi Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 pm

For God's sake its just a movie......y so sensitive over some stupid dialogs. I also heard that the movie dint do big like his Chandramukhi n Sivaji so Rajini returned 50% of his pay.
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue. Empty Re: Rajinikanth - re-edit kuselans dialogue.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm

'Nallatha poochi'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down