Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film

Go down

Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film Empty Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 pm

As off with your expectations, he is not Jackie Chan, but one of the finest actors of Japanese films Thadanobhu Asaano.
Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film Kamal_10
Kamal Haasan busy planning out schedules for his Marmayogi has been approached by Bharath Bala. Bharath Bala produced musical albums of A.R. Rahman like ‘Vande Maataram’ and ‘Jana Gana Mana’. According to the story crafted by famous Malayalam writer M.T.Vasudevan, the film is set at the background of Kerala in 9th Century where a greatest warrior trains his disciple to wage war.
The greatest warrior is played by Kamal Haasan while the Japanese actor performs the role of his disciple. Actress Asin is expected to perform the role of Queen falling in love with the young warrior.
The film titled 19 Steps is produced and directed by Bharathbala himself and A.R.Rahman scores music. Now, the entire team is waiting for the reply of Kamal Haasan and if he agrees to act in this film, shooting would start by next year after he completes his other magnum opus ‘Marmayogi’.

Back to top Go down

Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film Empty Re: Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film

Post by Revathi on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Cool....cant wait to c him on big screen again bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film Empty Re: Kamal Haasan and Japanese actor in Hollywood Film

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Revathi, you Kamal fan..ah? Good you're very clever coz you know which is the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Revathi on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

I've became his fan since I saw the movie Aboorva Sagothargal. If not mistaken I was about 8 or 9 yrs old only then...then after dat dont have to say la all the movies he acted in.

My top fav are:
Salangai Oli
Mundram Pirai
Valve Mayam
Michael Madhana Kama Rajan
Thenali
Avai Shanmugi

many more la..the list continues till today Dasavatharam

Not forgetting those movies he acted even b4 I was born too. How abt u?
Revathi
Revathi
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1680
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 pm

I love all his movies..... He is my darling!!!!!!!!! My interest on him start when I was primary school from 'Salangai Oli'. His dance is superb!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:56 pm

over make-up... over scene... over gujjlingz..... bore.. bore .. bore!!!
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Kadepaare Kanthan wrote:over make-up... over scene... over gujjlingz..... bore.. bore .. bore!!!

what is gujjlingz?

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:10 pm

dancing with chickz = gujjlingz
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Neengge rombe ozhunggu!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 pm

yaaru ???
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down