Prakash Raj will be arrested soon

Go down

Prakash Raj will be arrested soon Empty Prakash Raj will be arrested soon

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:28 am

Non bailable warrant means, arrest and producing in front of a judge is for sure. This is the case of Prakash Raj.

A court in Andhra has issued this warrant against Prakash Raj on a check bounce case.

Prakash took 5 lacs from a financier in Rajamudhry and gave him a cheque for the same.

Financier pleaded Prakash to repay him the same but Prakash failed to hear his request as he was busy enjoying his life with girl friends like Lakshmi Rai, Swarna Malya, etc.,

With no other choice, the financier presented the cheque and it bounced back as the account had no cash balance.

Upset over this, the financier filed a petition in the court and Prakash failed to respond even to the court notices.

Now Prakash is facing this arrest warrant. Already his family life is into trouble, ban by Telugu film industry and all because of his relationships with many females.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum