Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar

Go down

Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar Empty Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar

Post by Pollathavan on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:32 am

Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar Aish10

It was Gandhi's Jayanthi and people were talking about Ahimsa and Peace.
Our Kollywoodians celebrated Gandhi's B'day in their own way. Many of them assembled in star hotels and its pubs.
Disco dance too was there were men and women mingled with their own liking partners.
While dancing, one of the actor was of highest demand and the females were fighting each other to dance with him. Aishwarya D/o Lakshmi, was there in the party and she with her thunderous voice managed to over come most of them.
There was a supporting actress in the party by name Preethi. She was so adamant that she never gave any space for Aishwarya to dance or come near to that actor.
Upset over this Aishwarya had a quarrel and both were rolling on the floor with each ones hair on the others hand.
Aish managed to chase away Preethi, but Preethi threatened Aish for consequences. Preethi took her broker rowdy gang to Aish's house and found only Aish house servant and gave enough blows to that female and went off. Hiding Aish, came out and went straight to the police station and lodged a complaint. Police, leaving there resposible job, are searching responsibly to find Preethi!!!

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar Empty Re: Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar

Post by 2Pac on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 pm

hahaha... nasty Aishwarya.. see her in Aaru
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 838
Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban
Job/hobbies : Cars.. Cars... and Cars...
Humor : Call me to find out....
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar Empty Re: Aishwarya clashed with a supporting actress in a bar

Post by Pollathavan on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:42 am

Well, seems like her real character is just like in the movies.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 am

Wow...cat fight.....hehehehe Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 am

I wonder who is the highest demand actor they are talking about ?

Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum