Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhavana's Biodata..

Go down

Bhavana's Biodata.. Empty Bhavana's Biodata..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

This posting specially for you...POLLATHAVAN
Bhavana's Biodata.. Bhavan13

This 50kg beauty was born in Thrissur. She was named Karthika by her parents.
Her father Balachandran is a cameraman. He does not take photos in a small, dingy studio, but a real cameraman who has done cinematography for about 3 Malayalam films.

Her mother Pushpa is a housewife. Her elder brother is Jayadev. Bhavana recently wrote her +2 exams. When asked her age, this is the clue Bhavana gave. Another clue is, her birth date is June 6.

The sprightly Bhavana (then Karthika) caught the eye of director Kamal and made her screen debut in ‘Nammal.’ Since many Karthikas had come and gone in Malayalam films, Kamal gave her the name of Bhavana.

Seeing her in the role of a Tamil girl Parimala in her first film, leading heroes like Mammootty, Mohanlal, Suresh Gopi and Dilip, got her signed on for their films. She recently won the best actress award from the Kerala govt. for ‘Deivathin Namathil.’
Her first Tamil film is ‘Chithiram Pesudhadi.’ Next is ‘Veyil’ directed by Vasanthabalan,which she plays the role of a perky girl named Meenatchi. Hero is Bharath. In ‘Arya,’ Madhavan is her hero.
Apart from these films, she plays the role of a schoolteacher Manimekalai in ‘Koodal Nagar’ with Bharath as hero.

We finally asked her opinion on Tamil cinema. “It’s very nice! (After all, this is where her bread and butter is!) I knew my acting would be appreciated in ‘Chithiram Pesudhadi.’ But I did not expect so much praise!”

Tamil rasikas are always extra enthusiastic. When it comes to pretty actresses, their appreciation shows no bounds! Only one thing that Bhavana said does not quite ring true.

“Even for a crore, I will not show glamour!”

Come on…Bhavana is that innocent?

Back to top Go down

Bhavana's Biodata.. Empty Re: Bhavana's Biodata..

Post by Pollathavan Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Can't belif that she juz had her plus 2 exam.........she is so young
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:10 pm

But matured.. ok for you right? you the one telling that she is had +2 exam but she already talk about love..and marrying a rich fellow..... so how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum