Prashanth’s route cleared

Go down

Prashanth’s route cleared Empty Prashanth’s route cleared

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Prashanth’s route cleared Prasha10

The stumbling block faced by actor Prashanth and director R.K Selvamani in releasing Pulan Visaranai II was cleared after a heated four-hour deliberation yesterday. This film, produced by Ibrahim Rowther, has Prashanth in the lead role. It may be recalled that its prequel, which featured Vijayakanth, was a smash hit 15 years ago.

Earlier, the censor board recommended about 26 cuts and also banned the release of the film, as it contained some scenes that have actors very closely resembling real-life characters.

The board constituted a 10-member committee comprising a doctor, advocates, social activists and politicians to recommend if the film could be exhibited to the public. After viewing the film, the committee members posed questions to the director seeking explanation for the controversial scenes that were included in the film to which the director is said to have given suitable answers. Satisfied with the answers, the team concluded that the film could be released barring one dialogue by actor Prakashraj towards the end. The director is also said to have taken it in his stride.

It is now expected that the film, which was awarded an A certificate, would be ready to hit the screens on May Day. The happy director said that Pulan Visaranai II has several aspects to it that would suit the tastes of the present generation.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Prashanth’s route cleared Empty Re: Prashanth’s route cleared

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Yaar inthe ponnu?

Back to top Go down

Prashanth’s route cleared Empty Re: Prashanth’s route cleared

Post by Maya on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:33 am

he.he..prashanth's twin sister, prashanthi Very Happy

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI