Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real - Page 2 Empty Re: Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real

Post by Pollathavan Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Amrita wrote:
Pollathavan wrote:Dude, she can be a famous actress but I am famous in KL and SBN and some say in BATAM also.

Polla, whhaaaat is BATAM and where is it? Is that a place for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx........ I ask my friends and they gave me a very long introduction about that. You trying to say that you famous there..... in that nasty place? Sick...lah you! I hate you......Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real - Page 2 Icon_r12

Well BATAM is a holly place where most Singaporeans and Malaysians go there for Pilgrimage. It's the only cheapest and nearest holly place where there have varieties of holly products to choose from. Many tour operators offer packages with unbeatable price. I've never been there but got this info from those who went. I wonder why you hate me ?

Last edited by Pollathavan on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real - Page 2 Empty Re: Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real

Post by Pollathavan Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Kadepaare Kanthan wrote:damn... dude is that for real ??? lucky i never follow u there the last time !!!!!

Dude, you need brain scan.
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Pollathavan wrote:
Kadepaare Kanthan wrote:damn... dude is that for real ??? lucky i never follow u there the last time !!!!!

Dude, you need brain scan.

not by you for sure!!!....
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job/hobbies : Computer, Football & AXN
Humor : Hav u checked my name??

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 pm

I don't provide those.....even if you beg me for it
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:11 pm

me aint beggin either, u do that to Meena.... king
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Thank you KK.This is I think enough to prove that you(Polla) have been there and dont ever come and tell me that is a holy something. Which stupid friend encourage or gave you a wrong information about that place?. He must be a useless fellow and my personal advice keep one step back of that fellow coz you are a good guy. What package they providing? Package of how many chicks at one time? Sorry.... I really dont like this kind of things so you may enjoy in this topic and I quit from this topic. Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real - Page 2 Saying12

Last edited by Amrita on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadepaare Kanthan Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:28 pm

errrrr....... Ms. Amrita, can i know who are you reffering to? Coz I am kinda cofused with your statement.
Kadepaare Kanthan
Kadepaare Kanthan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Not you my friend. Thats a prove...lah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Kadepaare Kanthan wrote:errrrr....... Ms. Amrita, can i know who are you reffering to? Coz I am kinda cofused with your statement.

It doesn't sound like a statement...more like a police report against me
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Amrita wrote:

Thank you KK.This is I think enough to prove that you(Polla) have been there and dont ever come and tell me that is a holy something. Which stupid friend encourage or gave you a wrong information about that place?. He must be a useless fellow and my personal advice keep one step back of that fellow coz you are a good guy. What package they providing? Package of how many chicks at one time? Sorry.... I really dont like this kind of things so you may enjoy in this topic and I quit from this topic. Like Vadivelu on screen, Meena in real - Page 2 Saying12

I neva been there la, I don't even have a passport......
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2