Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush

Go down

Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush Empty Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush

Post by Akka Purushan Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:29 am

Dhanush’s Yaaradi Nee Mohini will hit the theatres this Friday and while talking about the film which is a remake of Telugu blockbuster Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule directed by his brother Selvaraghavan, Dhanush comes across as a very satisfied man. He says, “YNM is a romantic comedy where I have donned on a simple boy-next-door role. Nayanthara’s character also will be liked by everyone.” Answering to a query on his next film, Dhanush says that it will be under the direction of Suraaj produced by Vijaya Vani Productions. The name of the film would be Padikkadavan and the heroine is yet to be finalized.

Reacting to recent news in the media that Prabhu Deva has plans to do a film with Dhanush and Silambarasan, the lean actor reveals, “If I like the script, I don’t mind acting with not only Silambarasan but with anyone. But as of now, I have enough projects in hand and have not thought about teaming up with Prabhu Deva”.

Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush Dhanus10

Akka Purushan
Akka Purushan
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush Empty Re: Script is more important than Silambarasan”, says Dhanush

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 am

Prabhu Deva not bad..... He really can direct movie.....and can dance as well! Cool

Back to top Go down