Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce

Go down

Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce Empty Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce Prakas11

Kamal Hassan and Sarika, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Manyata, Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai, Sidharth and Soha Ali Khan, the family of the star is in danger now a days it seems as one more petition at the family court filed and this time from a man who always a frontier for good and decency... Yes, we are talking about Prakash Raj whose 'Vellithirai' is running successfully in theatres in Tamil Nadu. Reports are flowing in that Prakash Raj has filed a petition in the Egmore family court seeking divorce from his actress wife Lalithakumari.

According to the sources it's also cleared that there have been chronic problems in his married life for sometime now. Speaking to some news media Prakash Raj confirmed about his divorce petition and stated that he and his wife together have agreed to part ways because they were living and leading lives separately. It is also reported that Prakash Raj has requested to the court that he will have custody of his daughter

Last edited by Amrita on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce Empty Re: Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce

Post by Pollathavan Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:25 pm

I thot Kamal and Sarika are ok ready now ?
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce Empty Re: Prakash raj filed a petition for divorce

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:32 pm

Ade paavi..! Where ok? Now Kamal with Gauthami...lah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollathavan Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:44 pm

I heard that also.......
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:31 pm

I hate this kind of 'gatal' fellows. Irresponsible and ungrateful fellows. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down