One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community

Go down

One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community Empty One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community

Post by Priya on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 pm

T. Rajendar, recently announced that he will drop all of his trademark nuisances from his next proposed movie.

He will not speak nonsense dialogues, he will not put unwanted posh dirty sets, he will not show up sentiments of sister and mother etc.,

He has assured the people of this universe that he will do things normally keeping away his usual.
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community Empty Re: One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community

Post by Pollathavan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 pm

What about his over acting thing ?

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community Empty Re: One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community

Post by swatika on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 pm

For god sake...pls ask him to stop acting. No one is interested to watch his comedy movie..
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:43 pm

swatika, i dont think his movie as comedy movie.... 4 me, it stupid. hate 2 c his face acting....
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Akka Purushan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:43 pm

I hate him....i hate him
Akka Purushan
Akka Purushan
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by swatika on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Priya wrote:swatika, i dont think his movie as comedy movie.... 4 me, it stupid. hate 2 c his face acting....

If he is acting,sure it will be a comedy movie for me not matter how sentimental the story is priya.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Akka Purushan wrote:I hate him....i hate him

if u hate him, pls dont do like wat r avatar is doing... Smile
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by swatika on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Dont worry Priya..he wont dare to do it..Am i rite sagotharer AP?
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:14 pm

wher r u, AP scratch
Priya
Priya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:39 pm

For me, I like T.Rajendar movie. The best reason is his movie is full of sentiments only but that sentiment dialogues sounds funny. All his dialogues dsnt suits for this generations. His face is like turtle. If you notice carefully, we have to try to find where his neck, big crocodile mouth and (sis ask for mini skirt) cry for nothing. So, I really enjoy watching his movie coz i can laugh laugh and laugh for 3 hours nonstop.One greatest news from T. Rajendar for Tamil community Laughi15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 pm

ya lor... u both have 1 thing in common.. like to arukeran.. juz joking ya.. Very Happy

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down