Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padmapriya -I have a soft corner for Siddharth

Go down

Padmapriya -I have a soft corner for Siddharth Empty Padmapriya -I have a soft corner for Siddharth

Post by Pollathavan Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 am

Padmapriya -I have a soft corner for Siddharth 26-02-10

Her current movie project is opposite Arjun in Dhurai and Siddharth in Striker, an offbeat Bollywood movie shot in Mumbai about carom players! Her role here is that of a glamorous Koli fishergirl. In Dhurai, she will be a really happening heroine, and not one more serious character role. While speaking to behindwoods about many things, she told us that she has always had a soft corner for Siddharth – even before his Rang De Basanti days.

Padmapriya has always loved cinema but her stepping into the industry was quite by chance. Though a Tamilian, she has mostly lived in the North, and after her MBA began working for GE as a risk consultant in Bangalore. In her spare time, she modeled, and this in turn launched her movie career. First in Telugu, then Malayalam and Tamil, and now Hindi.

Naturally, her fans down South feared she would stay put in Bollywood, but she clearly told us that she would always make time for Tamil films. When a Mumbai reporter asked her what she thought of the new competition from the South in Bollywood with Asin, Shriya, Nayanthara and Deepika bagging roles there, she said she saw herself more “like a bubbly Kajol and Rani.” Her other forthcoming projects in Malayalam are Twenty: 20, Pazhassi Raja and Pachamaranthanalil.

What she does not want happening is the industry typecasting her only in character roles but to also cast her in vivacious heroine roles.

All your fans and everyone at behindwoods make a birthday wish that this becomes more and more true, and that it won't be long before we see you as a sensitive yet glamorous poster girl.

Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down