Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goundamani and Senthil to team up again

2 posters

Go down

Goundamani and Senthil to team up again Empty Goundamani and Senthil to team up again

Post by swatika Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:43 am

The duo who ruled the Tamil screen for more than couple of decades, is all set to make its comeback. Though the talented comedians have given hits appearing individually in movies, the combination was always undoubtedly sensational and inevitably a success.
Now Goundamani and Senthil come together again. The movie will be ‘Ithayathin Kathai’ in which Goundamani will kick Senthil and the later would run away from him only to emerge victor at the end.
This would probably be the right time for their return. Now Senthil has started his new chapter by playing the lead role in ‘Aadivasiyum Athisayapesiyum’ and Goundamani has made a strong comeback in ‘Thangam’. We could expect the combo to enthrall us with their rejuvenated zeal.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Goundamani and Senthil to team up again Empty Re: Goundamani and Senthil to team up again

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:38 am

I somehow feel their comedy already basi.....kinda the same again and again...

Nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Goundamani and Senthil to team up again Empty Re: Goundamani and Senthil to team up again

Post by Pollathavan Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:08 pm

I hate it when Goundamani hits and kicks old people and ladies......that doesn't look like a joke to me.
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Me too been seeing it for the last 20 year and got bored of it...

I'd rather go for Vadivelo or Vivek. Both have something new everytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down