Kamal keen to work with Shruti

Go down

Kamal keen to work with Shruti Empty Kamal keen to work with Shruti

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Kamal keen to work with Shruti 23-02-10

Dasavatharam has reached the final stages of completion and Kamal has started work on his next film Marmayogi. Recently while talking to a tabloid, Kamal said, "I am involved currently with the preparation of the script for Marmayogi. This film would take some time to commence as I need to take a break after the hectic schedule of Dasavatharam". He further added that despite being a workaholic, he does not prefer working on Sundays but would want to spend time with his daughters.

While talking about his daughters, this proud dad's face lights up and says, "When Shruti wanted to learn music, she sought my advice. Though I advice them, when it comes to deciding, I leave it to them. I always tell them that they need to be self-reliant when it comes to decisions regarding their career. When Shruti expressed her desire to act, I was shocked initially but when I realized her sharp acumen in selection of the script, I felt relieved.

When quizzed about a film with his daughter, Kamal revealed that he would be happy to do so but would wait for the perfect subject to come his way which would highlight father-daughter relationship.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down