For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey

Go down

For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey Empty For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey

Post by swatika on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 pm

For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey Sim11
Yesteryear fame Simran is trying her best to catch a place in Kollywood. For this she is flying from Delhi to Chennai atleast three days a week.
As her marketing technique is reaching the ears of producers and directors, few of them thought of bringing her in their movie. But her demand makes them to run away.
What's her demand? Salary nothing not less than 5 million Rupees. Accommodation for her entire family in a three star hotel till the project is over. To and Fro to Delhi, when ever she feels its required - might be even daily!!!
She declares her policy as "I need nothing but money, you may ask me even to pair with a donkey"
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey Empty Re: For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:01 pm

She looks like a ghost!

Back to top Go down

For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey Empty Re: For me, the person opposite me may even be a donkey

Post by Pollathavan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 pm

It takes a Donkey to identify another Donkey........

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by swatika on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Her demand is too much but she is a talented actress compare to Trisha or Shreya.
swatika
swatika
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 pm

halo.. she is old and outdated redi ler.. she cant be demanding like this....
2Pac
2Pac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male Number of posts : 838
Location : Pee Jay, Subang, Puchong, KJ, Damansara, KLCC, Bkt Jalil, Sri Petaling and some say in Seremban
Job/hobbies : Cars.. Cars... and Cars...
Humor : Call me to find out....
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:21 pm

2Pac wrote:halo.. she is old and outdated redi ler.. she cant be demanding like this....

I'd 2nd that motion!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down