Family row turns deadly

Go down

Family row turns deadly

Post by Pollathavan on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:10 pm

KLANG: An unemployed man killed his wife and injured their two daughters before fleeing with three of his sons.
The woman, 47, was found dead in the back lane of their rented double-storey house with slash and stab wounds in her neck, chest, abdomen and hand.
The bizarre attack shocked the usually quiet Taman Sri Andalas neighbourhood.
A neighbour, who declined to be named, said she heard screams for help at 9.45am. She rushed out and found the woman lying on the road covered in blood.
“We couldn’t do much to help as her husband was standing next to her with a knife in his hand. It was a shocking sight,” said the neighbour.
When neighbours called the police, the man fled the scene in a Proton Satria with his sons aged 10, 11 and 13.
The couple’s two daughters who suffered slash wounds were sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital in two police cars.
A relative, who declined to be named, said the wife was first attacked in the house during a quarrel with her husband.
“She tried to save herself by running out the back door but her husband caught up and attacked her again,” the relative added.
She said the man slashed his daughters, aged 14 and 23, when they tried to prevent him from taking their brothers with him.
The relative said the couple had nine children, aged 10 to 26. Six were by the dead woman while the three boys were by the man’s second wife who had allegedly committed suicide in the same house eight years ago.
Of the couple’s other children, two were in college and two others at work when the attack took place.
Klang district police chief Asst Comm Mohamad Mat Yusop said that a man in his 50s was arrested at 3.55pm in Jalan Sungai Jati, Taman Sentosa, in connection with the murder.
The three boys were found safe in a relative’s house, he said, adding that the two girls who had been attacked were given outpatient treatment.
ACP Mohamad said a knife with bloodstains was recovered at the scene, adding that police were still investigating the motive for the attack.

Do I really, really need a signature here? Is it legal and binding under the Malaysian Digital Signature Act? Holy cow...if I put a signature here and post something wrongly, I can kena sued
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down