Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED

Go down

VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED Empty VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED

Post by Maya Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Actors Vijay and Ajith are of course on the top of charts as they are being sought out by many producers and filmmakers for a project. But now with changing phase taking over in Kollywood, the actors who have been rigidly following the traits of commercial Masala Cinema are drenched in troubles as they’ve been witnessing utter flops with that formula.
Ajith Kumar in the past three years didn’t witness any success other than ‘Billa’ that actually turned to be a good hit not just because of his performance, but the technical show of top-notching aspects.
Similarly, the last three films of Vijay ‘Azhagiya Tamizh Magan’, ‘Kuruvi’ and ‘Villu’ terribly flunked though with the producers’ influence it was forced to cross 100-150 days in all theatres.
So, what would they be actually looking out for in their forthcoming films? The same commercial formula or something realistic….

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED Empty Re: VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 am

times up.....their movies are getting boring la. same thing again and again.

Back to top Go down

VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED Empty Re: VIJAY AND AJITH IN DEEP CONFUSIONS LOOK DEPRESSED

Post by Maya Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 am

true... i think barath can do better than them.

Maya
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Female Number of posts : 5106
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 am

yup....i just watched Villu last nite and now i am confused what the hell i watched? the entire movie was worse than rojak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down